Your marketing program relies more and more on interesting blogs, creative images, engaging videos and lots of them. Having the right message and consistent content streaming out on your social networks, website, blogs and email newsletters will bring you new business and help you retain your existing clients, cultivating a strong, loyal client base.
Why create your own content?
Sure, there are loads of companies out there that produce lots of interesting stuff that can borrow (giving them credit), but there’s distinct benefits to creating your own content:
- You can retain credit and reap the glory.
- You build up search engine rankings
- You can create conversations on your own social pages.
- You are positioned as the expert, instead of someone else.
- Your clients want to hear from you, not fashion magazines.
- Blog setup and design
- Monthly strategy session
- Regular meetings with copywriting team
- Sophisticated editing system to ensure no mistakes.
- Monthly reports on the progress and plans.
Photos are the new hottest item in social media and online marketing. Notice how popular Pinterest and Instagram are? Take advantage of the photo addiction, while still maintaining a professional image.
- On-Demand photo editing
- Editing for a professional finishing
- Collage creation and embellishments
- Posting, tagging and monitoring.