Updating a cover photo is an easy, quick fix to add a little zest to your Facebook page. Successful salons and spas will keep their cover photo updated at least every couple months to keep things fresh.
A cover photo is 851 pixels wide by 351 pixels tall in landscape orientation. Make sure that your images are horizontal to avoid cutting off important parts of the image. Once you have the new image, here are the down and dirty steps to do update:
- Login to Facebook using your administrator login.
- Navigate to your business page.
- Hover over the current timeline image. A link will appear that says, ‘Change Cover.’
- Select ‘Upload Image’ and find where you saved your new cover image.
- Once this new image has been uploaded, you’ll see an option to ‘Drag to Reposition Cover’.
- Once the image is where you want it, select ‘Save Changes’
- If at any time you want to move it around some more, you can select ‘Change Cover’ again and then select ‘Reposition’
Have fun with this image and play around with different text and images to keep your followers engaged.
Author Bio: Valorie Reavis
Social Marketer, foodie, closet geekA marketing professional who has focused primarily on the hair and beauty business for of the past decade, Valorie now runs linkup marketing, a digital marketing agency for the hair and beauty professional. Valorie works to engage clients in the marketing process and help them successfully engage with their clients and community. Energetic and passionate about the industry, Valorie focuses on blending traditional and digital media in order to bring salons closer to their clients.